Added Sep 13 from Hubstaff
We are looking for a part-time SEO Manager. This position will be responsible for communicating with all team members, creating strategies and managing implementation for search engine optimization projects.
You have 3+ years experience in the following areas:
* Comprehensive SEO strategy and implementation, including technical SEO, keyword strategy, overall SEO strategy, onsite/content optimization, local SEO and listings and onsite backlink strategies
* Google analytics
* Conversion rate optimization, including conversion-focused sales copywriting, website usability (UX), conversion rate optimization strategy
* Email marketing strategy, platforms, copywriting, tracking, and testing
* Sales and account management for web and digital marketing services
* Project management of web and digital marketing projects
A bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required, and a portfolio showing past work and results is expected.
We’re a full-service global digital marketing agency with a completely distributed team. Our people are fun, outgoing and dedicated digital marketing professionals— working with us will provide;
* Stable opportunity - we're a growing, financially stable company with a 16-year track-record.
* Flexible work options (telecommute)
* Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you'll have freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met)
* Fast-paced, exciting work - you'll work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations
* Opportunities for industry and national recognition - we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members
* Strategic approach - we don't sell "cookie cutter" packages with the same approach, so you'll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn't get boring
* Quarterly team meetings on the East coast-with travel, entertainment and accommodations expenses and some continuing education opportunities covered
* Results-oriented - if you're passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you'll fit right in
* Drama-free work environment - we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics
**Quote from a recent employee re: 10x digital:** "I can't stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are, which is why it's difficult to share this next bit of news with you. I've decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It's a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I'd ever be able to fully express." --Frankie
Please send resume and cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com), with the Job Title in the subject line of the email.