Lead Generator - Sales Executive
Added Sep 13 from Hubstaff
We are looking for a part-time digital marketing sales executive. This position will be responsible for proactively identifying and pursuing leads, addressing customer’s questions and concerns and meeting sales goals. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals will be accomplished through multiple prospect interactions over the phone. The ideal candidate for the digital marketing sales executive position will be a high-energy, self-starter, who is results oriented.
* You have 2+ years of sales experience in digital services
* You have excellent communication and phone skills
* You are in proficient in email, Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs and PowerPoint programs for presentations and eagerness to learn and use other relevant tools such as Zoom, Trigger and other platforms as needed
* You have working knowledge of websites and Internet marketing, including SEO
* You are self motivated to deliver results
* You possess a positive attitude and flexibility to changes as required by the environment.
* You have Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or equivalent work-related experience.
* Experience with Google Adwords, other PPC campaigns and web development is a plus.
* Identify qualified prospects in our target markets to identify decision makers
* Minimum of 30 call attempts per days worked
* Minimum of 15 hours of sales calls/sales follow-up per week
* Conduct accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis
* Assess prospects’ needs based on pre-sales research
* Assess and strategize clients’ needs during sales calls
* Moderate travel for Southeastern accounts as well as some national accounts
* Weekly sales tracking report
We’re a full-service global digital marketing agency with a completely distributed team. Our people are fun, outgoing and dedicated digital marketing professionals— working with us will provide;
* Stable opportunity - we're a growing, financially stable company with a 16-year track-record.
* Flexible work options (telecommute)
* Flexible work hours (some meetings and times are set, but you'll have freedom to adjust your schedule as long as deadlines and workflow expectations are met)
* Fast-paced, exciting work - you'll work on a variety of projects for clients from many different industries, business models and locations
* Opportunities for industry and national recognition - we encourage our team members to contribute their expertise to industry publications. We use our customized and unique PR outreach system to position and promote our valuable team members
* Strategic approach - we don't sell "cookie cutter" packages with the same approach, so you'll find each project brings new challenges and the work doesn't get boring
* Quarterly team meetings on the East coast-with travel, entertainment and accommodations expenses and some continuing education opportunities covered
* Results-oriented - if you're passionate about using best practices, measurement, and testing to find the most effective marketing approaches, you'll fit right in
* Drama-free work environment - we are committed to having an open, honest workplace with no drama or politics
**Quote from a recent employee re: 10x digital:** "I can't stress enough what a wonderful group of people you all are, which is why it's difficult to share this next bit of news with you. I've decided to go back to school full-time. I have nothing but the fondest memories working with each and every one of you. The way you treat your employees really speaks volumes. It's a rarity nowadays. I am more grateful than I'd ever be able to fully express." --Frankie
Please send resume and cover letter to [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), with the Job Title in the subject line of the email.