Added Sep 13 from Hubstaff
We are looking for an enthusiastic & quick-thinking Executive Assistant to join our company. This position will be providing personal assistance with organizational matters.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, have an eye for detail, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high energy, diverse organization. The candidate must have the ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling a wide variety of activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide calendar management; Coordinate and maintain the business and personal schedule of meetings, appointments, and events.
* Prepare business and personal correspondence, contact information, expense reports, and mailing lists etc.
* Arrange meetings, teleconferences, web conferences (Zoom, etc.), and events.
* Arrange and manage all domestic and international travel; Coordinate airline flights, hotel rooms and rental car preferences, merging the details into seamless itineraries.
* Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
* Perform administrative tasks including organizing and maintaining documents and records, filing, data entry,
* Executive Administrative experience.
* English Native language.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
* Proficient using Google Drive (Sheets, Calendar & Doc).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong written, administrative, and organizational skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills with a strong ability to prioritize tasks.