Added Sep 13 from Hubstaff
We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
* Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
* We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
* We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
* We thrive on open communication and dedication
* We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
**Our three companies:**
[https://www.selfhacked.com/](https://www.selfhacked.com/) - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology. We strive for completeness and accuracy, and we work to make it accessible for everyone. The SelfHacked team includes 4 PhDs, 1 PharmD, 2 PhD students, 2 MS in Biology, and a few Biochemistry graduates.
[https://www.selfdecode.com/](https://www.selfdecode.com/) - We analyze people's DNA (over 15,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full time partnership with our employees.
We try to keep the process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time. We've designed our tests and procedures so that if someone doesn't score above a certain threshold for a given segment, they are booted from the application process early. Most people will not spend more than 10 min of their time on our process. People who do well keep progressing and ultimately get hired and love working for our company!
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
**Job Type & Pay:**
We are looking for a talented Marketing Analyst. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
* Full-time only
* Position is remote
* No agencies
* Track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns and online initiatives
* Implement web analytics tools
* Measure, analyze and improve performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and OKRs)
* Report on key metrics, evaluate emerging technologies, interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
* Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
* Leverage internal, market and user centric data to ensure that sound marketing decisions are made and that programs are appropriately analyzed
* Work closely across all functional departments to ensure the digital marketing efforts are cohesive and holistic and are contributing to building brand awareness, leading profitable growth and meeting other business objectives
* Develop and test digital marketing funnels in collaboration with our content writers
**Required Skills & Experience:**
* Strong grasp of best digital marketing practices, tools and techniques
* Ability to learn and master new skills and softwares, including those with complex interfaces
* Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
* Experience with identifying profitable niche and target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and an overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
* 2+ years of experience in the field
* Strong English-language communication skills
* Proficient in: Google Analytics, landing page softwares such as LeadPages and Unbounce, SEMRush, Facebook Advertising
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
* Experience using Maropost software
* Experience with e-mail marketing and copywriting
* Demonstrated interest, passion, or experience in the health industry
**Link to Apply:**