Support Specialist for the Project Management Team
Added Sep 25 from Hubstaff
**What Exposure Ninja can do for you:**
Work **flexible hours** from a **remote position** and help us **build new processes** that accelerate the company’s growth. Become a **PM Support Ninja** at [Exposure Ninja](https://www.exposureninja.com/).
The PM Support Ninja provides support to a team of project managers in terms of administrative and coordination tasks.
The PM Support Ninja does not have direct responsibilities for managing client accounts or projects, but his/her work contributes to building good client relationships, retention of clients and enables the team to spend more time with their core tasks and responsibilities.
**Our ideal Support Ninja will do the following:**
* Constantly coordinates with team members in tracking and monitoring of tasks and worked hours
* Creates Calendly accounts for the newly hired Project Managers
* Maintains PM workspaces in the task/project management system
* Maintains a central database of clients (includes client retention dashboard)
* Managing of user testing video requests
* Performs data entry duties such as updating the timekeeping report for the PM team and the client masterlist
* Promptly submits administrative reports needed by the PM team
* Monitors the generic mailboxes for the PM team
The PM Support Ninja may be required to assist with other administrative tasks when requested.
**Skills and Competencies**
* Has solid background in providing administrative and clerical support for teams.
* Has working knowledge in using Google documents and spreadsheets
* Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written, as this role requires constant communication with other team members globally working remotely
* Exceptionally keen on details
* Demonstrates initiative and has the ability to multi-task
* Self-sufficient and can work with minimal supervision
* Must be adherent in treating all client information with utmost confidentiality
* The position is remote-based and therefore an exceptional level of trust and dedication will be required.
Must have at least 2 Mbps of stable internet connection
Amenable to work UK hours
Amenable to start work immediately
**Why Work for Exposure Ninja?**
Our number of services and team size has rapidly expanded over the past year and looks set to increase even more so in the next twelve months. We'd like you to be a part of that journey.
Our focus is giving digital marketing specialists the opportunity to learn, increase their knowledge and direct experience, whilst also presenting the opportunity for rapid promotion throughout the company.
We're a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We're distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Skype calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We're also are one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development so you're paid to increase your knowledge and get the promotion you deserve.
This will be a part-time role of around 20-30 hours per week. The majority of your hours will be spent working on supporting the PM team. You may also be required to work on other administrative support tasks from time to time.
Minimum of ₱150.00 / hour, dependent on experience. Quarterly bonuses available.
**How to Apply**
Click “Apply Now” and attach your CV along with a cover letter highlighting your qualifications for the role.