Social Media Manager
Added Oct 08 from Hubstaff
The International Observatory of Human Rights is growing its social media reach by launching several country-specific social media pages across all platforms. For this IOHR is looking for a full-time social media executive to manage this project. In summary, job purpose entails:
Managing all social media channels for our growing NGO and campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction and following.
Researches and analyses social media trends, including social media web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. Works with various company departments to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
* Manages all organisation’s multiple social media accounts across various channels, languages and markets
* Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
* Coordinates social media messaging with production, research and creative departments
* Audits and analyses social media presences, including engagement and follower growth
* Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
* Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
* Monitors and develops reports on account and competitor activity within social media spaces
* Stay up to date with new formats and social media tools that allow the organisation to engage and create unique and powerful content
**Skills and Qualifications:**
Up to 4 years of experience working for a social media agency, marketing department with a strong focus on social media. Experience in the non-profit, charity sector is a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year