Homebased Appointment Setter
Added Oct 09 from Hubstaff
Primary job function is to place outgoing telephone calls to the listed leads on the CRM, and qualify or weed them out and secure an appointment for a sales call.
Looking to hire for highly motivated, experienced phone sales people to make appointments for our internal VP of Sales.
Your job is to call prospects or the VP of Franchise Development in order to confirm meetings at which our internal VP of sales will demonstrate, explain and attempt to sell the company’s services which is digital advertising to the prospect, but you do not engage directly in doing the sales yourself.
**Also, it’s important to note that you won’t actually have to sell anything to the lead. Your job is just to set the appointment, at which a salesperson will take over**
We are seeking qualified cold calling appointment setters. In order to act quickly and meet the demand, we are interested in speaking to only those candidates that meet the criteria listed below.
· Looking for highly motivated, experienced phone sales people to make appointments for our sales reps.
· We provide the CRM and all resources necessary to succeed.
· This is business-to-business sales, so you must know how to act professional, have a nice voice, and overcome objections.
· The ideal candidate must be motivated, persistent, reliable and competitive
· You will not have to invest anything other than having your own phone and personal
computer and time to perform the calls.
· Must be available to work 5 days per week, Monday through Fridays but hours can be flexible and set by you just make sure you are able to meet the quota of 3 appointments set per day
· We will expect you to send 50 emails and make 50 follow up calls per day.
The candidate MUST DEMONSTRATE the following to be considered for the position:
· Proven experience as a telemarketer/appointment setter or similar sales/customer service role.
· Proven track record of meeting daily appointment quotas
· Skilled in negotiation and dealings with small to medium sized business owners.
· Persistent and results orientated and ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Patient and able to handle customer rejection.