Added Oct 10 from Hubstaff
The main duty of operations assistants is to provide job-specific support for the company, as needed.
* Provide customer or client service, as needed. This includes answering phone calls from the general support line or greeting clients and visitors as they enter the office.
* Work closely with upper management to coordinate strategies and manage employee efficiency.
* Act as back-up to Manager in performing business operations duties.
* Provide support to Operations manager as and when required.
* Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
* Coordinate with Manager to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
* Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
* Work with Manager to provide excellent customer service.
* Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
* Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
* Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
* Manage all office orders on regular basis.
* Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
*Chosen Applicants will undergo a Beta Test Period